Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Moving to a New Blog!

Remember when I posted last week about loooking for cobloggers or a new blog to work with? Yeah, that thing. I apologize to everyone who emailed me because I haven't replied to any of you specifically, but it's been busy and I've been working things out with someone for the past few days.

Now that we have everything ready, I'm pleased to announce that starting next week, I'll be blogging with Usagi of Birth of a New Witch! She's so much fun and loves anime and manga just as much as I do, but we disagree sometimes on YA books. You know what that means?

REVIEW WARS! (a la Cuddlebuggery.) -rubs hands together- This is going to be so much fun!

We're working out the last details and working on moving some of my stuff over, but I'll be situated there soon. Then I'll be the witch's cat!

(I'M SORRY, OKAY? THIS WAS BEGGING FOR A PUN.)

But most importantly, this ain't the end of me reviewing. Many thanks to Usagi for her offer because going it alone just wasn't going to happen anymore for me. I loves her right now. <3 Head on over and get subscribed because I'll be posting there instead of here very soon. You don't want to miss out on me and my awesome reviews, do you? ;)