Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reminder Post: Hades and Fury (and Some Other News)

Occasionally, I receive ARCs of a book, be they print of digital, and get so excited about posting the review that I accidentally early. Like, a few months early. To remedy that, I have quick reminder posts like these that I put up close to the day of the book's or books' release. This time, the books are:

Fury by Elizabeth Miles, which I have 1 star;

and Hades by Alexandra Adornetto, which I gave 0 stars.

If either book interests you, check out my review or some others of the book on Amazon or Goodreads or another such site.

And now for some stuff that is actually important. One of my favorite series, the Theatre Illuminata trilogy by Lisa Mantchev, will be ending when the final book So Silver Bright comes out September 13 and because I could, I embarked on the Theatre Illuminata Reading Marathon Extravaganza! Starting Friday, reviews for each book in the series will be going up every other day. The schedule for it goes like this:

September 2: Eyes Like Stars (book 1)
September 4: Perchance to Dream (book 2)
September 6: So Silver Bright (book 3)

I have a surprise planned that will be posted on the same day as the So Silver Bright review, so make sure to check back that day and see what's in store. I promise it's good and you know you want to see it...