Saturday, December 25, 2010

On My Radar, or Future Reviews

So at my house, Christmas is over for the year and I am the incredibly happy owner of about twenty new books, all of which will eventually get reviewed. It would take me far too much time to dig up covers for all of the books and post quick summaries, so what I will do is leave you with the names of all the books so you will know what you might be seeing in the future:

Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer
Eon by Alison Goodman
Jane Slayre by Charlotte Bronte/Emily Browning Erwin
Moonshine by Alaya Johnson
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas
Flecks of Gold by Alicia Buck
Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
Steampunk by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
Steampunk II: Steampunk Reloaded by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Schulman
21 Proms by about 21 different authors.
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart

So what will I be reading first? Hm... I'm not sure. Well, considering that its third sequel will be coming out on December 28th and I am almost positive I will love the series and desire that fourth book for my seventeenth birthday, my first read out of this gigantic new TBR pile will be...

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart!

This book is incredibly short and I'm already loving it after just the first chapter, so expect a review within a few days. I'm absolutely sure it will take me no longer than a week to get a review up. Happy holidays everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful new year!